Workshop: Improving Mindfulness
Mindfulness is a term that is frequently used but rarely defined. Practicing true mindfulness encourages living in the present while it addresses the danger of distorted thinking, Staying in tune both mentally and emotionally improves perspective to enhance personal a professional success.
With our Improving Mindfulness workshop, your participants will begin to identify their own patterns of thinking. As they learn to practice mindfulness, they will cultivate positive emotions that will have a dramatic effect on the work environment.
- Define mindfulness
- Develop techniques to make oneself more attuned to the present moment
- Understand the value and utility of one’s emotions
- Learn how to identify and counter distorted thinking
- Learn how to cultivate genuine positive emotions
- Become more fully present in social interactions
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What is Mindfulness?
Module Three: Practicing Mindfulness
Module Four: Emotional IQ
Module Five: Cognitive Distortion I
Module Six: Cognitive Distortion II
|Module Seven: Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
Module Eight: Mindfulness and Gratitude
Module Nine: Cultivating High Performance Emotions
Module Ten: Mindfulness and Customer Service
Module Eleven: Mindfulness and Leadership
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Duration: 2 Days
Target Audience: All