Course: Delivering Constructive Criticism
Delivering Constructive Criticism is one of the most challenging things for anyone. Through this course, participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist them with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism it needs to be handled in a very specific way.
Constructive Criticism if done correctly will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviors and develop well-rounded and productive employees. Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: When Should Feedback Occur?
Module Three: Preparing and Planning
Module Four: Choosing a Time and Place
Module Five: During the Session (I)
Module Six: During the Session (II)
|Module Seven: Setting Goals
Module Eight: Diffusing Anger or Negative Emotions
Module Nine: What Not to Do
Module Ten: After the Session (I)
Module Eleven: After the Session (II)
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Duration: 2-3 hours
Target Audience: All
NOTE: To qualify for your official BestCorporateAcademy certificate you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or higher before you can purchase your certificate.