Course: Attention Management Skills
A distracted employee is a less effective employee. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Your will be more efficient at your job, make fewer mistakes, and overall be more productive.
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. You will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
- Define and understand attention management
- Identify different types of attention
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention
- Put an end to procrastination
- Learn how to prioritize time
- Increased productivity
- Increased job satisfaction
Duration: 2-3 hours
Target Audience: All
NOTE: To qualify for your official BestCorporateAcademy certificate you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or higher before you can purchase your certificate.