Course: Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management improves the coordination and relationship between Suppliers, Producers, and Customers. It must be kept at a high level of organization to be successful in today's global economy. Goods and services are now pieced together from all over the world, and this process can be hectic and complicated if not managed correctly.
With Supply Chain Management your company and employees will be on target to lower costs, improving efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction. This course will provide your employees with the understanding of how Supply Chain Management can improve and help almost any type of business.
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Identify how supply chain management relates to: Customer satisfaction, Improving performance, Lowering costs, and Product development
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Why Supply Chain Management?
Module Three: Key Terms (I)
Module Four: Key Terms (II)
Module Five: Three Levels of Supply Chain Management
Module Six: Five Stages of Supply Chain Management
|Module Seven: The Flows of Supply Chain Management
Module Eight: Inventory Management
Module Nine: Supply Chain Groups
Module Ten: Tracking and Monitoring
Module Eleven: Supply Chain Event Management
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Duration: 2-3 hours
Target Audience: Administrators
NOTE: To qualify for your official BestCorporateAcademy certificate you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or higher before you can purchase your certificate.