Course: Stress Management
Positive and negative stress is a constant influence on all of our lives. The trick is to maximize the positive stress and to minimize the negative stress. Participants will be shown how stress can be positive and negative, and we’ll look at the Triple A approach that will form the basis of this course.
The Stress Management course will give participants a three-option method for addressing any stressful situation, as well as a toolbox of personal skills, including using routines, relaxation techniques, and a stress log system. They will also understand what lifestyle elements they can change to reduce stress.
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Better cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Understanding Stress
Module Three: Creating a Stress-Reducing Lifestyle
Module Four: Altering the Situation
Module Five: Avoiding the Situation
Module Six: Accepting the Situation
|Module Seven: Using Routines to Reduce Stress
Module Eight: Environmental Relaxation Techniques
Module Nine: Physical Relaxation Techniques
Module Ten: Coping with Major Events
Module Eleven: Our Challenge to You
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Duration: 2-3 hours
Target Audience: All
NOTE: To qualify for your official BestCorporateAcademy certificate you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or higher before you can purchase your certificate.