Course: Assertiveness & Self Confidence
Self-confident and assertiveness are two skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don't feel worthy, and/or you don't know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to you in your professional and personal life.
The Assertiveness And Self-Confidence course will give participants an understanding of what assertiveness and self-confidence each mean (in general and to them personally) and how to develop those feelings in their day-to-day lives. These skills will encompass your life and have a positive effect on all of you.
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
Module Three: Obstacles to Our Goals
Module Four: Communication Skills
Module Five: The Importance of Goal Setting
Module Six: Feeling the Part
|Module Seven: Looking the Part
Module Eight: Sounding the Part
Module Nine: Powerful Presentations
Module Ten: Coping Techniques
Module Eleven: Dealing with Difficult Behavior
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Duration: 2-3 hours
Target Audience: All
NOTE: To qualify for your official BestCorporateAcademy certificate you must study and complete all modules and score 80% or higher before you can purchase your certificate.