Workshop: Contract Management
It is easy to overlook the importance of contract management because it seems to be a boring, mundane topic. Contracts, however, are the basis of most business relationships. If contracts are managed well, business relationships will flourish. If they are not, companies face financial loss, relationship harm, and damaged reputations.
With our course participants will learn the insides and outs of Contract Management. Contracts are made with vendors, employees, customers, partnerships, and these agreements must be managed carefully. In order to effectively implement Contract Management it is necessary to understand all the small details, and that is what you get with this workshop.
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- Negotiation and solution-building.
- Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
- Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Defining Contract Management
Module Three: Legal and Ethical Contract Management
Module Four: Contract Management Requests
Module Five: How to Create a Contract
Module Six: Contract Negotiations
|Module Seven: Assess Performance
Module Eight: Relationships
Module Nine: Amending Contracts
Module Ten: Conducting Audits
Module Eleven: Renewing Contracts
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Duration: 2 Days
Target Audience: Managers, Key Personnel